|You can apply for your first British provisional driving licence online if you:
The following documents should be at hand when you are applying for a provisional driving licence:
- are a resident of Great Britain;
- can meet the minimum age requirement;
- can meet the minimum eyesight requirement;
- are currently not prevented from driving for any reason;
- can pay £34 by Mastercard, Visa, Maestro, Electron, Delta or Solo debit or credit card;
- have a valid UK passport or another form of identity;
- can provide addresses of where you have lived over the last three years.
On completing this application form, Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) will normally send your driving licence within 10 working days.
- a valid debit or credit card;
- your UK passport if you have one;
- details of your previous addresses.
to apply for your first provisional driving licence.